Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Fly a Kite

This guy was out on Cecil Bay on Shawano Lake on Saturday January 16th. At one time he had 8 kites in the air (that we saw). I had a few videos (actually one or two better than this one) but I lost them somewhere in my gigabytes.


The first kite with the long tail is huge and I think very impressive. The last one at the end resembles an Eagle.

Don't remember if it was last year or the year before when Mona and I were out on the Lake we saw these same kites being pulled by a couple in a boat. (Trolling slowly of course.) Yesterday (as per Mona with the binoculars) said it looked like he had them tied to buckets. Sure wish I could find the other videos. If I do, I'll post one. (This particular video was shot with a Sony DSC-HX1 Digital Still Camera)

No comments: