Monday, February 18, 2008

More Snow!!!

The guys with those snowmobiles should really be happy for a change. They've been whining for years now that there is never any snow for them. Well, I think that yer good ole "Mother Nature" heard them crying and really turned it on.

Madison I heard is on schedule to have its' snowiest winter yet. Milwaukee is online to have like the 5th whiteist winter. Green Bay is set to have its' 8th snowiest winter if everything continues as predicted. I don't know know about Cecil - cause it's not like it's really publicized much but I know I have way more snow than I need. Yesterday after .25 to .50 inches of rain/ice we got about 9.5 inches of snow. I'm glad I took the 4-wheeler with the plow on it out about 3:00 pm to move around what we had already received.

Today, as per the weather report and by looking out the window we got another 2 inches so far and it's still droppin' out of the sky pretty good. We got a nasty note from our mail carrier on Saturday stating if you want your mail - clear your &#! mail box. I did that today while celebrating "President's Day" on my day off thinking all the while that they held my mail until I remembered - Hey! There ain't any mail today.

Would you believe that the pictured snowmobile above is one taken at one of the "Fire and Ice" racing events on Shawano Lake this year? It took second out of 57 racers. Would you believe I pulled the photo off the internet and don't have a clue what he was doing?

1 comment:

John Durben said...

The final count on snowfall for Monday was another 4 inches.