Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where Can I Get A Job Like That?


The old Weatherman predicted that we would be hammered with up to 8 inches of the fluffy white stuff. (Oh my achin' back and just about every other part of my body.) I would guess we got about 3 inches or so. I'm not complaining, but where else can you get a job like that. It appears that they are wrong much of the time and they still keep their jobs.

A few years ago I spent a week in Las Vegas and in the morning while I was getting ready in my room to face the day I would have the TV on to hear the news and the weather reports. Mind you , this was in August. The Weather guy (weather person to be politically correct) would come on and say - "Today the temperature is going to be between 100 and 105 degrees with plenty of sunshine." He was correct almost every day. His job - has to be one of the easiest jobs in the world...

No comments: